Thursday, November 21, 2013

Great Lakes Institute of Management - Karma Yoga


Friday, 12th of November, 2010, 2:30 pm, the time so vivid in my mind, when I got in my hands, my very own DSLR. It was a Nikkon D3100 - 18-55 VR Kit. Must say, these things don't come cheap. and so went my 3 months savings. But in two days, I realized, the potential these cameras had. It will be long before I even begin to understand all those terms they use in photography like Aperture, ISO, White Balance etc, but damn I was excited. Was it just me, or does everyone who begin their DSLR "Journey" end up imagining their Photo-art exhibition some day? I wonder...
My friend Ashish trying to give a smile. LOL!!!
Nevertheless, I thought this could be the perfect excuse to bring my blog alive once again, as its been long since I even looked into my blog. Its not much of a blog to say, but atleast I think I can make one more attempt to bring it back to life... Hope this does not go vain.



Here I am posting a few images, I felt were worth sharing. At our college GLakes, we have some events, wherein we visit our nearby villages and work towards the upliftment and improvement of the people and the village as a whole. In short, we have to empower them. Or as our professor always puts it, " Teach them to fish, don't give them a fish."


Any comments and suggestions to improve the photos are always welcome.
I am aiming to move into model photography soon. Hope you like 'em.







No comments: