Thursday, November 21, 2013

G-Lakes Diaries...


April 24th, 2013. Not any ordinary day in my life. There are certain things one can only dream of, and I knew I was living a dream, once I stepped foot into this institute. Great Lakes institute of management was no longer just another name for me, it was to be my Alma Mater.



The first day, as is always with me, started with traveler's diarrhea. But that bottom-hole would definitely not get the better of me, not the first day of my MBA at G-Lakes. There are many names that people use to call this institute. GLIM, but that sounds a bit sad and melancholy. Great Lakes, naah, too lazy to say it completely. So I started using it as G-Lakes or GLakes. Kinda reminds me of something else, I am sure you get me.



Imagine an A/C room, all to yourself, without paying any electricity bills for the rest of the year. Was I in a resort or was I in my hostel?


Check out my pics, it is too good. Not the pics, but my room.






Can't wait for the journey to start... phew!!!

No comments: