Sunday, November 14, 2010

DSLRize Life - Insects





Friday, 12th of November, 2010, 2:30 pm, the time so vivid in my mind, when I got in my hands, my very own DSLR. It was a Nikkon D3100 - 18-55 VR Kit. Must say, these things dont come cheap. and so go my 3 months savings. But in two days, I realised, the potential these cameras have. It will be long before I even begin to understand all those terms they use in photography like Aperture, ISO, White Balance etc, but damn I am excited. Is it just me, or do everyone who begin their DSLR "Journey" end up imagining their Photo-art exhibition some day? I wonder...


Nevertheless, I thought this could be the perfect excuse to bring my blog alive once again, as its been long since I even looked into my blog. Its not much of a blog to say, but atleast I think I can make one more attempt to bring it back to life... Hope this does not go vain.



Here I am posting a few images, I felt were worth sharing.


Any comments and suggestions to improve the photos are always welcome.


1 comment:

Sharath Krishnan said...

amazing pics AJ... keep up the good work... No one knows when and where you might spot the next Nikon moment. And great that you are blogging again.. put more pics like this and the revival will be quick